At Westside Dental we would like to thank all of our patients for their understanding as we carefully start seeing you for procedure such as cleanings after COVID-19. Although our staff and office may look different this new modified versions of our Dental World was all done with you and your family’s safety in mind.
We follow all C.D.C. guidelines and A.D.A. recommendations.
Please click on the links below to find out how COVID-19 may affect your next dental visit or call the office at 608-837-4636 and one of our team members would be happy to answer your questions.
Arrival to Appointment
- Please call the office to see if your provider is ready for you 608-837-4636
- Wear a mask into the office (we will provide one if needed)
P.P.E. (Personal Protective Equipment)
- High Vac Suction
- Fewer chairs in waiting room
- Magazines and toys no longer available
- We ask that only the patient is in the operatory
- Family members or friends who accompany the patient to their appointment wait in their car
- Wear a mask at all times
- Clinicians wear proper P.P.E. at all times